Looking for answers to your burning canning questions? On this week’s episode of the Perfectly Preserved Podcast, we answer food preservation questions from listeners like you.
Buckle up for an episode full of up-to-date safe canning advice of all kinds. Questions we address include:
- If fruit is coming in slowly, can you freeze it before processing as you collect enough to can?
- How to remedy jam that set too thick after processing
- How to make crunchy pickled peppers
- How big a bushel or a peck are
- Is dry canning safe?
- How to double stack in your canner
- What is salt preserving?
- Is the Presto pressure canner safe to use?
- Can you use lids from a new box of jars?
We love supporting our listeners through a fun and successful canning season! Feel free to send us your food preservation questions to Anna or Jenny on Instagram or to firstname.lastname@example.org